<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3436151168645842712?origin\x3dhttp://destinywalksoflife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
Jeremy Low.
Temasek Polytechnic.
Loves Aeroplanes, Cycling, Playing Basketball, Gaming.

---------------------------------
Live Tough, Play Hard, Stay Strong.
Chats
CBOX
links
Kim.
Serene.
Ming Jing.
Yue Ming.


Designer: Yorksun.
Background: xxx
Destiny's Life
Tuesday, April 13, 2010; 1:27 AM
Haha it has been along time since i came here hahaha.
Well.. rushing to earn more money nowadays.
Life is still aren't that colourful yet. Dead boring life.
When will it start to become colourful to me? maybe someone let me know?
Well maybe its me.. nv plan anything far so result is hopeless hahaha =X

Haha anyway my birthday is round the corner.
I hope all my friends will be able to attend =)
And there are so many people's birthday ard me =)
My little sis falls on the 24th, my aunt on the 25th, me on the 26th and bryan on the 27th ^_^
In sequence huh hahaha
So many things to do but duno which to do first haha.
Growing older again... I miss the days when I was 16 haha
Those times are the fun times that I enjoyed so much =)

School reopening soon too..
New sememster.. I hope I will score well this coming semester.
Have to remove the laziness that I had. Well well... how to remove? lol

So many things happened..
Maybe need to look for new PT job..
Or maybe not working anymore until school end..

Labels: