<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3436151168645842712?origin\x3dhttp://destinywalksoflife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
Jeremy Low.
Temasek Polytechnic.
Loves Aeroplanes, Cycling, Playing Basketball, Gaming.

---------------------------------
Live Tough, Play Hard, Stay Strong.
Chats
CBOX
links
Kim.
Serene.
Ming Jing.
Yue Ming.


Designer: Yorksun.
Background: xxx
Destiny's Life
Tuesday, January 5, 2010; 2:18 AM
Haha it's the beginning of a new year.
Hope this year will be better.. I dun wanna be the same like last year..
This year wish to get back something that I've lost a long time..
It's the motivation in me that I'll be searching..
dun wanna be like those years back, walking without energy..

Climbing and falling hard without knowing..
will I be able to do it? I'm thinking...

New year eve... just like christmas... boring as well..
Came back after sch sleep and play games till bored..
Didnt go out cos duno where to go and nobody to go with..
On new year dun need to say much... was working.

Well... I'm now kinda tired + super sick of working...
so will be stopping work for some time..
hopefully will be focusing on my studies during this time..

Labels: