<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3436151168645842712?origin\x3dhttp://destinywalksoflife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
Jeremy Low.
Temasek Polytechnic.
Loves Aeroplanes, Cycling, Playing Basketball, Gaming.

---------------------------------
Live Tough, Play Hard, Stay Strong.
Chats
CBOX
links
Kim.
Serene.
Ming Jing.
Yue Ming.


Designer: Yorksun.
Background: xxx
Destiny's Life
Monday, December 28, 2009; 1:51 AM
Ha.... indeed I fell sick the next day..
Having cough, running nose, headache and fever at the same time..
Last night fever went up to 39.4 ºC
Came home after work and slept straight away.

I was resting at work most of the time after finishing preparation..
I was feeling cold in the kitchen even though they say it was very warm.
Thanks to Bryan and Yan Ping they helped me and were doing most of the work..


Today.. feeling better..
At 11am went to meet my grp members..
They arrived very very late and kept me waiting alone.
One of them say he will be late and will arrived at 12pm.. but he came at almost 1pm..
The other one even worst.. msg me at 1+pm say she waiting for her parents to come home first.
I seriously cant understand why could she msg me earlier and told me about it.
And she came at ard 2.30pm..
Last meeting also..
But that time the gal did tell me in advance..
But as for the guy.. he kept me waiting for 1½hr and tell me he cant come.
Dun really know wad kind of grp member they are..
This time they do produce some help... I think at least better than nth..

Labels: