<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3436151168645842712?origin\x3dhttp://destinywalksoflife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
Jeremy Low.
Temasek Polytechnic.
Loves Aeroplanes, Cycling, Playing Basketball, Gaming.

---------------------------------
Live Tough, Play Hard, Stay Strong.
Chats
CBOX
links
Kim.
Serene.
Ming Jing.
Yue Ming.


Designer: Yorksun.
Background: xxx
Destiny's Life
Tuesday, October 13, 2009; 5:24 AM
Haha! Sat night cycling was great =)
It was the first time that I organize a group outing.
Though there were some disappointment...
But its the first time!
So everyone who cycle till the end is doing great =D
Haha I like you guys, though its tiring but everyone of you have the spirit to complete it =D I'm having fun cycling with you all =)

I can see that all of you were tired in the morning

All heads down at Mac haha.
I wonder how is Yue Ming and Serene..
Yue ming had classes at 9am..
Serene had to work at 11am..
Did both of you manage to stay awake?

As for me..
The moment I reached home..took a shower
Let my hair dry... and...
I fell asleep for.. hmm... I think 15 hrs.. =S

Kim you missed out all the funs here.
All except you were present.. but its understandable..
If next time we still have a cycling trip hope you will be there too =)
Btw that night the sky was full of stars..
Did you saw them?

Haha just now before midnight
I'm having fun at the kitchen.
My sis and I were making jellies =)
She was making Konnyaku jellies while i'm making agar agar haha
I had 3 flavours of jellies, chocolate, strawberry and almond =)
Mixing them ard together haha
As for my sis she had all the cans fruits =)









haha my sis made them =)









Looks like a soap huh?












haha looks like a big tongue








nice?









hmm.. I duno wad is this..


























=D









Looks like a star fish on top haha













































=D =D




Labels: