<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3436151168645842712?origin\x3dhttp://destinywalksoflife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
Jeremy Low.
Temasek Polytechnic.
Loves Aeroplanes, Cycling, Playing Basketball, Gaming.

---------------------------------
Live Tough, Play Hard, Stay Strong.
Chats
CBOX
links
Kim.
Serene.
Ming Jing.
Yue Ming.


Designer: Yorksun.
Background: xxx
Destiny's Life
Friday, August 7, 2009; 12:37 AM
I really find that life is sad after today's incident...
Today when to visit my friend's dad in hospital.
He got a last stage of lungs cancer,
In which the doctor says he left with a few days.
When we reached there...
I was shocked to see the change in his dad.
He didn't look like how he used to be.
He looked so healthy the last time I saw him..
Now he looked old and skinny..

Many things happened there..
I was rather disappointed with the actions that my friend does.
His dad treat him like gem, but he treat his dad like dirt.
Though I wasn't that clear wad happened within them..
But how I wish I could knock some senses into him.
He is already a dying man, cant he just show more concern to his dad?

Anyway.. his dad reminds me of my grandma...
Aw... I miss her.. ='( ='(




Grandma.. how have you been?
Where have you gone to?
I assumed you are in the nether world...
And I hope that you are resting in peace over there..
♥♥♥♥
I miss those days where you are by my side.
I miss those days when you cared for me.
I miss those days where you cook delicious food for us.
I miss those days where we are laughing happily.
I miss those days where I massage for you.
I miss those days where we enjoyed time together...
I... I miss you.. ='(

Labels: